The Westbury, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Mayfair-London
37 Conduit Street, Mayfair, London, England, W1S 2YF, United Kingdom
Phone: (44) 2076297755
3.5/5 6 reviews
The Essence of Mayfair
A 5 star luxury hotel in fashionable Mayfair, The Westbury Hotel offers exceptional quality bedrooms and suites along with unrivaled fine dining cuisine. Newly renovated for 2017 by Alex Kravetz Designs, guests can enjoy a heightened sense of luxury with 225 bedrooms, of which 64 are suites, each offering wood panelled entrances, Italian marbled bathrooms and personal touches to enchant even the most seasoned of travellers.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Advance Purchase Rate
Book ahead and get even better value at The Westbury London.
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations must be confirmed a minimum of 28 days prior to arrival.
- Bookings are non-refundable. Any changes will incur a supplement to match the daily best available rate.
- Does NOT include breakfast and subject to VAT.
*Subject to availability and Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 6 verified guest reviews
67%of our guests
recommend this hotel
The Westbury oozes historical charm at every turn, and the staff are absolutely superb - flawless welcome, impeccable manners, and genuinely helpful. I particularly recall Simon at Front Desk who was professional, efficient, and welcoming.
However, standards definitely need improving to align with other worldwide Luxury Collection Hotels.
- The corner suite was lovely, but scantily equipped. So much cupboard space - but empty cupboards where a larger (or second) fridge could have been installed. The tiniest of mini-bar fridges was absolutely packed full with drinks. There was no space for my bottles of wine or sparkling water. If I wanted ice-cream, no freezer section was present either.
- The website lists an espresso machine as a room amenity, but during both stays in different rooms (inc. the suite), none were to be found.
- No tea or coffee in the suite; it had to be asked for, and an unimpressive little bowl of sachets was provided. This really is unacceptable for a hotel of this calibre. Fine tea and coffee are standard in every other Lux Collection hotel.
- Speaking of which, when the tea and coffee arrived, we realised there was no kettle with which to boil water. No kettle, in England - surely a mistake?
- A proper wine opener would have been nice (instead of a waiter's knife) for the level of hotel, let alone the suite.
- Glass shower door had a stuck hinge which snapped into position with an extremely loud clack every time the door was closed - loud enough to actually startle you every time, even when expected. Considering the suite is cleaned daily, how was this not flagged?
- Shower drained so slowly that you were standing in an inch of water after a 10 minute shower.
- Bedroom slippers were present during the first stay, but not the second.
All that being said, I would absolutely consider the Westbury during my next trip to London purely because of the service, location and charm. However, a thorough and ruthless internal quality audit is urgently needed.
- Check in: 3:00 PM - Check out: 12:00 PM
- Express check-in/check-out
- Central location
- Valet parking for £50 per day
- Butler service
- Home to Michelin Starred Alyn Williams at The Westbury
- Award winning Polo Bar
- Tsukiji sushi restaurant
- Car service and airport transfer
- Limousine service
- SPG Category 6
- 24-hour laundry/dry-cleaning/pressing
- 24-hour multilingual concierge
- 24-hour business centre and services
- Complimentary wired or wireless internet access
- Private-dining rooms
- Westbury Lounge
- Fitness facilities (6am- 11pm)
Quality food and refreshments at an elite destination
Residing under our roof is the Michelin starred, 4 AA Rosette ‘Alyn Williams at The Westbury’ an absolute must for those seeking a fine dining experience with exceptional cuisine and unrivalled service. For a more relaxed experience you will find Tsukiji Sushi Restaurant, a 20-seater intimate space lauded by its guests and locals as ‘the hidden gem of Mayfair’. Lastly, our multi- award winning Polo Bar is tailored to everyone’s needs with an outstanding cocktail list and impressive array of posh bites.
- Alyn Williams at The Westbury
- Tsukiji Sushi Restaurant
- Polo Bar
Hours Of Operation
Find us in the heart of Mayfair
Privileged location just off of the famous Bond Street
- Ripley's Believe It or Not
- Big Bus Tour
- Hyde Park
- Buckingham Palace
- Faraday Museum
- Handel House Museum
- Oxford Circus
- Royal Academy of Arts
- Bond Street
- Fortnum & Masons
- Greys Antique Market
- Saville Row
- The East India Company