The Westbury, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Mayfair-London
37 Conduit Street, Mayfair, London, England, W1S 2YF, United Kingdom
Phone: (44) 2076297755
The Essence of Mayfair
A 5 star luxury hotel in fashionable Mayfair, The Westbury Hotel offers exceptional quality bedrooms and suites along with unrivaled fine dining cuisine. Newly renovated for 2017 by Alex Kravetz Designs, guests can enjoy a heightened sense of luxury with 225 bedrooms, of which 64 are suites, each offering wood panelled entrances, Italian marbled bathrooms and personal touches to enchant even the most seasoned of travellers.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Advance Purchase Rate
Book ahead and get even better value at The Westbury London.
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations must be confirmed a minimum of 28 days prior to arrival.
- Bookings are non-refundable. Any changes will incur a supplement to match the daily best available rate.
- Does NOT include breakfast and subject to VAT.
*Subject to availability and Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 0 verified guest reviews
%of our guests
recommend this hotel
- Check in: 3:00 PM - Check out: 12:00 PM
- Express check-in/check-out
- Central location
- Valet parking for £50 per day
- Butler service
- Home to Michelin Starred Alyn Williams at The Westbury
- Award winning Polo Bar
- Tsukiji sushi restaurant
- Car service and airport transfer
- Limousine service
- SPG Category 6
- 24-hour laundry/dry-cleaning/pressing
- 24-hour multilingual concierge
- 24-hour business centre and services
- Complimentary wired or wireless internet access
- Private-dining rooms
- Westbury Lounge
- Fitness facilities (6am- 11pm)
Quality food and refreshments at an elite destination
Residing under our roof is the Michelin starred, 4 AA Rosette ‘Alyn Williams at The Westbury’ an absolute must for those seeking a fine dining experience with exceptional cuisine and unrivalled service. For a more relaxed experience you will find Tsukiji Sushi Restaurant, a 20-seater intimate space lauded by its guests and locals as ‘the hidden gem of Mayfair’. Lastly, our multi- award winning Polo Bar is tailored to everyone’s needs with an outstanding cocktail list and impressive array of posh bites.
- Alyn Williams at The Westbury
- Tsukiji Sushi Restaurant
- Polo Bar
Hours Of Operation
Find us in the heart of Mayfair
Privileged location just off of the famous Bond Street
- Ripley's Believe It or Not
- Big Bus Tour
- Hyde Park
- Buckingham Palace
- Faraday Museum
- Handel House Museum
- Oxford Circus
- Royal Academy of Arts
- Bond Street
- Fortnum & Masons
- Greys Antique Market
- Saville Row
- The East India Company